LEADING IN COMPLEX TIMES
The Bayswater Working Conference
The Bayswater Working Conference on Managing Complexity is intended for leaders and organisational consultants in the public, private, faith-based and not-for-profit sectors.
By the end of the Conference, it is anticipated that you will:
- have a deeper understanding of individual, group and organisational dynamics and how they affect the achievement of purpose
- feel stronger, more resilient and better equipped in relation to your own leadership role
- understand how to engage with your employees more productively, and so to create and support healthy and effective organisational cultures
- have new skills in internal and external collaboration
- have moved forward on the particular ‘wicked issues’ you brought with you to the Conference
The Conference will challenge you. It will require you to examine your motivations and your behaviour in groups, perhaps in more depth than you have before. At times, it may feel confusing and overwhelming, like the real world. The reward will be greater insight into yourself and others and a renewed sense of courage, resilience and focus in your leadership.
For many years we have held the conference at The Spread Eagle Hotel & Health Spa in Midhurst, West Sussex. The Hotel was first built as a tavern in 1430 but now boasts comfortable, up-to-date conference facilities and a modern health spa, including gymnasium and swimming pool.
For further information please contact:
The Bayswater Institute
9 Orme Court
London W2 4RL
Tel: 44 (0) 20 7229 2729
Some photos from The Spread Eagle Hotel, Midhurst, West Sussex.
Photos ©Gerry Cavanagh
This model used for the Working Conference has been adapted for use within organisations. If you are interested in exploring this option please contact us for further details.